Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Sharon-Margaret















Somehow, the universe, or should I say The Commoner (my lovely place of work) introduced me to the brilliant, rather hilarious and talented knitter/artist and now friend Sharon Margaret Russell. And last Friday a group of friends celebrated her birthday with an absolutely gorgeous soiree in Richmond, although I didn't stay long enough to witness the destruction of a Spongebob pinata I did have a brilliant evening. For some reason my camera decided to do some Surrealistesque doubling, reminiscent to my Dad's experiments with portraits of myself and pictures from storybooks, but it sort of looks pretty cool!

2 comments:

  1. The picture of things on the kitchen bench - really lovely still life, will be used as inspirations for some writing, me thinks. :)

    ReplyDelete