Thursday, January 14, 2010

Picnicing
















Last Saturday I was lucky enough to share a wonderful. perfectly sunny day with the most amazing group of people to celebrate my birthday- after literally sixteen hours of baking (okay maybe I'm exaggerating) a long day of cider in sun was all I needed.
We ate an array of delicious treats including fresh fruits, fairy bread, chocolate crackles, caramelised onion and goats curd tarlets, little boys, blackberry jam melting moments, mini baguettes with pumpkin, rocket, fetta, semi-dried tomatoes, salami and olives, traditional english breakfast tea devils on horseback, sticky rice bubble slice (sorry Sharon I couldn't remember what you called it yuumm) and of course white chocolate cupcakes adorned with chamomile flowers- which if you were brave enough to ingest them added an interesting flavour!
Thanks to everyone for coming, and sharing, I had a brilliant day and hopefully this is a sign of whats to come in 2010.. Love you guys xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment