Sunday, June 6, 2010

Anna


Yesterday I braved Melbourne's winter morning chill/church (yep that's right) so that I could not only spend the morning with my gorgeous friend Anna (who this weekend not only took my sake virginity but also my Sunday morning service virginity) but more importantly to see her dance during the morning service.
The church which is called City on a Hill holds sunday services at both the Hoyts cinema in Melbourne Central and the James Squire Brewhouse in the docklands, it's a rather young and trendy one .. Anna's performance was a contemporary dance piece to Gotye's Hearts A Mess, and was a lovely insight into the many different facets of this amazing girl, whilst also being a poignant and modern perspective on the particular subject matter of the mornings service!

No comments:

Post a Comment