Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bits and Bobs







From my studio... things are feeling very stalled at the moment, waiting for mid year assesments to be over so I can start properly producing the year's works (where as these are just bits and pieces and works in progress.) It's a very anxious time of year, not just because of assessments, exams etc. but more so that it is so obviously the calm before the storm.

There is some comfort in the fact that I'm fairly sure most of my studying friends feel the same way right about now, but that's not really enough to make me sleep at night!!! The phrase "it'll all be over soon" is less comforting and more stressful as the main residual thought in my mind is that this year is it, and it's my first big chance to prove myself, as my self.

At least the ensuing winter and icy dark nights seem to be on my side, I think I just need a cuddle with Dixie to reenergize me for the semester ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment