Thursday, April 22, 2010

Play grass?

Today, at the library I bumped into the latest of issue of CRAFTS magazine (yes, a craft magazine focussed on contemporary crafts, not tea cosies and beanies and crocheted flowers HOORAHHH!!) and the front cover looked spookily similar to Kate Keara Pelens work that I just blogged about - I only quickly glanced, but I got the impression that this wasn't actually her work.
As I was in a rush, and you're unable to borrow journals, and the website has the image so small that you can't in fact read the text, I'll have to wait patiently for my copy to arrive in the post and report back!
It's that old story I guess, the chicken and the egg routine?

....meanwhile back at headquarters I'm searching Melbourne for model grass!

1 comment:

  1. Model grass... have you tried all the hobby stores around town? Like train-set building type ones? I had to create a diorama for uni once and discovered there's a dozen of those places in the city.

    ReplyDelete